Thursday, December 3, 2020

A woman hears a live radio show after its broadcast

This is an anonymous submission. The experience took place on 11-27-2020:

I have just had an experience I simply cannot explain. I am feeling quite disoriented.

My son presents a radio show every Friday evening, 6pm - 9pm, for a community radio station. Each week he has a small competition and gives the answer just before 9pm when his show finishes. Tonight, I was listening and heard him say that he would give the answer just before 9pm (as always). I looked at the clock and it was already nearly 9:15. I checked the other clocks and all said the same time. I listened further, but his show had finished.

I thought my son had made an embarrassing mistake in front of lots of listeners. I continued listening, thinking he must be presenting later than usual and that he would come back and make a joke about his mistake. However,  he did not come back. The next show had already started.

I have spoken to him and he insists his show was the same as always. Therefore I was listening to a conversation that took place at 8:50 approximately. The time, however, was between 9:10 and 9:15 pm. The show was live and was not recorded. I somehow 'lost' about 20 minutes.

I know this is nothing as exciting as some stories I have read about, but I truly believe I have experienced a time slip, albeit only for a few minutes. It has never happened to me before.











No comments:

Post a Comment